Elm Point was a former settlement village in Bond County, Illinois, United States.
Elm Point was south of Donnellson and appeared on maps as late as 1876. The townsite was on Illinois State Route 127, the dividing line between Lagrange Township (east) and Shoal Creek Township (west).
On the 17th of May, 1856, the town of Elm Point was laid out by Anthony Hill, for William P. Libby. It is located about nine miles in a northwesterly direction from the town of Greenville, Illinois. It was on the prairie and was surrounded by a well cultivated country, but has never made much improvement. Elm Point had a post office.
Elm Point no longer exists but there is a road named Elm Point Avenue where the village once was.
Compiled by Neil Gale, Ph.D.